Texas Parole Attorney
If you or a loved one is eligible for parole, The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, may be able to help. Our office has experience obtaining, compiling, and conducting parole revocation hearings for individuals incarcerated in Texas. Please call 214.702.CARL (2275) to speak with someone 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
A parole packets consist of an assortment of material designed to present to a parole board on why someone is a good candidate to be let out on parole. The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, can help prepare parole packets customized to highlight the strengths of your case. Either an in-person or a telephonic interview can be requested with the voting parole board to demonstate the kind of stable life and environment that will be obtained if released.
A parole packet usually will include:
- A letter from the incarcerated individual;
- A letter from a prospective employer confirming work that's awaiting the inmate if released;
- Letters from family, relatives, and friends to indicate a stable support system;
- Letters relating to where the individual will be house, and how basic transportation will be arranged;
- Certain Background information that portrays good behavior.
The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC has experience preparing parole packets and handling appearances at hearings before the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles. These hearings are important, so it is wise to start well in advance and as early as possible.
Obeying all rules of parole is very critical. If an individual has been charged with a violation of their parole, a "blue warrant" will be issued. If a "blue warrant" has been issued, even if a bond amount is set for a new charge the individual will not be released. A person is not entitled to obtaining a bond amount for the "blue warrant" that has been issued. If this occurs, a hearing can be requested to determine whether there is "probable cause" for the parole violation.
The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, can assist clients who face parole revocation, providing representation and advice to help avoid further incarceration.
Grounds for revocation can include:
- Initial ineligibility for parole;
- An arrest while on parole;
- A violation of a condition of release;
- Evidence of Behavior that reflects a continuing danger to society.
If you have been charged with a parole violation, you need an effective attorney who will advocate for your rights. For assistance from an experienced criminal defense attorney call The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, at 214.702.CARL (2275) now.
FREE CONSULTATIONS — PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED
Carl David Ceder is an experienced DFW Parole Attorney who practices all over the Dallas Metroplex, including all of Dallas, Tarrant County, Collin County, Denton County, Rockwall County, and all adjoining counties:
- Dallas Parole Attorney - Dallas, University Park, University Park, Grapevine, Garland, DeSoto, Irving, Carrollton, Addison, Duncanville, Richardson, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mesquite, Seagoville, Wilmer, Wylie
- Tarrant County Parole Attorney - Fort Worth, Southlake, Keller, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Euless, Everman, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Lakeside, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Westlake, Saginaw, River Oaks
- Collin County Parole Attorney - McKinney, Plano, Garland, Allen, Dallas, Carrollton, Richardson, Fairview, St. Paul, Weston, Lucas, Melissa, Nevada, Westminster, Frisco, Celina, Murphy, New Hope, Prosper, Wylie
- Rockwall County Parole Attorney - Rockwall, Dallas, Fate, Heath, Mobile City, McLendon-Chisolm, Rowlett, Royse City, Wylie, Munson, Blackland
- Denton County Parole Attorney - Dallas, Denton, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Southlake, Hebron, Argyle, Justin, Lake Dallas, Plano, Bartonville, Coppell, Northlake, Carollton, Corinth, Hebron, Highland Village, Justin, Lakewood Village, Lewisville, Northlake, Prosper, The Colony, Westlake