Texas Sex Crimes Attorney
Carl David Ceder is a highly respected criminal defense attorney who is committed to protecting your rights in all sexual-related criminal charges. As your sex crime criminal defense attorney, Carl will represent your case in the best way possible to reduce your sentence, keep you out of jail, and help you through this process with as much pain as possible.
Sex crimes are prosecuted severely in Texas. If convicted, you may face harsh punishments, such as fines, probation, and a lengthy prison sentence. In addition, you will likely have to register as a sex offender, which can be life altering and damaging to you and your family. Often claims of sexual assault are completely unfounded and completely without justification. Often accusations are made when tension arises during a separation, such as a divorce. Regret and remorse after a consensual sexual encounter may prompt someone to report a false sexual assault. People charged with sexual offenses are generally embarrassed, shocked, and bewildered. Most face harsh bitter public disdain, and can be case aside by friends and family. Most people are only too quick to assume the worst about those accused of sex crimes.
Carl is a firm believer that those facing such charges deserve the best possible defense and representation, and is deeply committed to the presumption of innocence and how the accused is innocent UNTIL proven guilty. It is vitally important to entrust your case to someone that will protect your rights against the charges alleged.
Carl can represent the accused facing any type of sexual offense, including, but not limited to:
- Sexual Assault
- Statutory Rape
- Date Rape
- Internet Sex Crimes
- Indecency with a Child
- Injury to a Child
- Lewd Acts
- Indecent Exposure
- Child Ponography
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
Being accused of a sex crime is no doubt a scary and frightening ordeal. It can adversely affect your job, your future, your relations, and your social status. It is important to discuss your case with an aggressive sex crimes attorney to ensure that your rights are fiercely protected. Carl is ready and willing to fight your case to give you the representation you deserve. He has the knowledge and experience necessary to effectively and successfully represent you against the charges alleged and will always promise to protect your rights. Please call 214.702.CARL (2275) now.
FREE CONSULTATIONS — PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED
Carl David Ceder is an experienced Dallas-Fort Worth Sexual Crimes Defefense Attorney who practices all over the Dallas Metroplex, including all of Dallas County, Collin County and Plano, Richardson, Allen, Frisco, and McKinney, Tarrant County and all of Fort Worth, Denton County, Rockwall County, Kaufman County, and all adjoining counties:
- Dallas Sex Crimes Attorney - Dallas, University Park, University Park, Grapevine, Garland, DeSoto, Irving, Carrollton, Addison, Duncanville, Richardson, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mesquite, Seagoville, Wilmer, Wylie
- Tarrant County Sex Crimes Attorney - Fort Worth, Southlake, Keller, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Euless, Everman, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Lakeside, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Westlake, Saginaw, River Oaks
- Collin County Sex Crimes Attorney - McKinney, Plano, Garland, Allen, Dallas, Carrollton, Richardson, Fairview, St. Paul, Weston, Lucas, Melissa, Nevada, Westminster, Frisco, Celina, Murphy, New Hope, Prosper, Wylie
- Rockwall County Sex Crimes Attorney - Rockwall, Dallas, Fate, Heath, Mobile City, McLendon-Chisholm, Rowlett, Royse City, Wylie, Munson, Blackland
- Denton County Sex Crimes Attorney - Dallas, Denton, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Southlake, Hebron, Argyle, Justin, Lake Dallas, Plano, Bartonville, Coppell, Northlake, Carollton, Corinth, Hebron, Highland Village, Justin, Lakewood Village, Lewisville, Northlake, Prosper, The Colony, Westlake