Carl David Ceder, The Defender, is a Dallas Criminal Defense Attorney, Dallas DWI Lawyer, and a Dallas Personal Injury & Auto Accident Attorney who is firmly committed to PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS. Carl Ceder practices Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and Family Law all over the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and has a specific focus on Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) Defense, and other intoxication related criminal offenses. Carl Ceder is firmly committed to giving you the quality representation you deserve through all aspects of the legal process. Carl Ceder is an experienced Dallas Defense Attorney, and has tried cases literally all over the State of Texas, and will always pledge to fiercely advocate to DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS. Please read Carl's personal message here.
Carl Ceder is a devoted Trial Attorney who is proud to engage in the representation of ordinary people with their legal matters. He is passionate about doing everything in his power to ensure that constitutional rights are ALWAYS upheld. Usually when people are seeking legal assistance they usually have many questions and are looking for someone they can Trust. Carl Ceder proudly offers professional legal guidance to those seeking advice from an honest, aggressive, and ethical attorney who is passionate about representing clients in court. Carl Ceder takes pride in doing everything possible to ensure that each client he represents leaves his service satisfied.
Carl Ceder prides himself in being a TRIAL Attorney. If the District Attorney's Office will not agree to a disposition that is fair and appropriate, Carl Ceder will provide effective, professional, and zealous representation in Trial. He works hard to ensure he has a strong reputation among his peers as a Trial Attorney, and will always do everything in his power to maintain that status. Carl Ceder will represent you at preliminary hearings, through any pre-trial matters, in a Judge or Jury Trial setting, and on appeal, if necessary.
The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, can engage in the represenation of a variety of legal issues, including, but not limited to:
Please call The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, immediately if you are seeking the services of a Dallas Defense Attorney, a Dallas DWI Defense Attorney, a Dallas Personal Injury Attorney, Dallas Auto Accident Attorney, serving all of Dallas, Tarrant County, Collin County, Denton County, Rockwall County, and all adjoining counties. You can contact Carl directly at 214.702.CARL(2275). Office phones are answered 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
FREE CONSULTATIONS — PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED
Carl Ceder is an experienced Dallas Defense Attorney, Dallas Personal Injury Attorney, Dallas Auto Accident Attorney, Dallas DWI Defense Attorney, and Dallas DWI Defense Attorney who practices all over the Dallas Metroplex, including all of Dallas, Tarrant County, Collin County, Denton County, Rockwall County, and all adjoining counties:
- Dallas DWI Attorney - Dallas, University Park, University Park, Grapevine, Garland, DeSoto, Irving, Carrollton, Addison, Duncanville, Richardson, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mesquite, Seagoville, Wilmer, Wylie
- Fort Worth DWI Attorney - Fort Worth, Southlake, Keller, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Euless, Everman, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Lakeside, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Westlake, Saginaw, River Oaks
- Collin County DWI Attorney - McKinney, Plano, Garland, Allen, Dallas, Carrollton, Richardson, Fairview, St. Paul, Weston, Lucas, Melissa, Nevada, Westminster, Frisco, Celina, Murphy, New Hope, Prosper, Wylie
- Rockwall County DWI Attorney - Rockwall, Dallas, Fate, Heath, Mobile City, McLendon-Chisolm, Rowlett, Royse City, Wylie, Munson, Blackland
- Denton County DWI Attorney - Dallas, Denton, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Southlake, Hebron, Argyle, Justin, Lake Dallas, Plano, Bartonville, Coppell, Northlake, Carollton, Corinth, Hebron, Highland Village, Justin, Lakewood Village, Lewisville, Northlake, Prosper, The Colony, Westlake