Simply put, we will do everything in our power to help facilitate the best result possible given the facts and circumstances of your case. We will also give you an honest assessment of the pros and cons of your specific case to aid in your decision making. In some situations, this may mean that we will only be able to mitigate your sentence on the existing charge. In other cases, we may be able to have the charges reduced or dismissed prior to going to trial. In some, we may have to make the decision to proceed with either a judge or jury trial. If this is the option that is employed, the reality is that anything can happen at trial. Juries are impossible to predict, as is the testimony of witnesses. While I am proud of my past track record of success in trial settings, any certain result is far from ever being guaranteed. No one can ever promise a certain outcome in any particular case. Anyone that does is not being truthful, and you should proceed with caution.
It should be noted that one of the reasons for why you hire an attorney is for them to guide you through the court system and the possible legal problems you may encounter in the process. A lawyer should have the expertise necessary to help you avoid potential areas of concern, and at the very least, should help ensure the least amount of overall damage.
Above everything else, your attorney should be ethical and upfront with you. You can always expect to receive an honest and fair assessment of your case and situation if you choose for our office to represent you. We take pride in our work, and will do our very best to do everything within our power to help you receive a favorable disposition. That is something we will always fully guarantee.
Regardless of your situation, YOU DESERVE AN EFFECTIVE DEFENSE! Contact The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, and let us help you mount an effective defense to whatever situation you are dealing with. Call 214.702.CARL (2275) for a free consultation and evaluation.
FREE CONSULTATIONS — ALL PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED
Carl David Ceder is an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney who practices all over the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, including all of Dallas County, Tarrant County, Collin County, Denton County, Rockwall County, and all adjoining counties:
- Dallas Criminal Defense Attorney - Dallas, University Park, University Park, Grapevine, Garland, DeSoto, Irving, Carrollton, Addison, Duncanville, Richardson, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mesquite, Seagoville, Wilmer, Wylie
- Fort Worth Criminal Defense Attorney - Fort Worth, Southlake, Keller, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Euless, Everman, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Lakeside, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Westlake, Saginaw, River Oaks
- Collin County Criminal Defense Attorney - McKinney, Plano, Garland, Allen, Dallas, Carrollton, Richardson, Fairview, St. Paul, Weston, Lucas, Melissa, Nevada, Westminster, Frisco, Celina, Murphy, New Hope, Prosper, Wylie
- Rockwall County Criminal Defense Attorney - Rockwall, Dallas, Fate, Heath, Mobile City, McLendon-Chisolm, Rowlett, Royse City, Wylie, Munson, Blackland
- Denton County Criminal Defense Attorney - Dallas, Denton, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Southlake, Hebron, Argyle, Justin, Lake Dallas, Plano, Bartonville, Coppell, Northlake, Carollton, Corinth, Hebron, Highland Village, Justin, Lakewood Village, Lewisville, Northlake, Prosper, The Colony, Westlake